Terms & Conditions
We understand that the following rules apply while registering for and attending the Engaged Encounter Weekend:
1. Each of us will have a roommate of the same sex during the weekend. (While EE recognizes that couples may already be living together, you will not be permitted to share a room with your finance on the weekend as you are now preparing for a Sacramental Marriage.)
2. We will be present for all weekend sessions. We will arrive at 8AM on Saturday morning. The retreat weekend will end by 5 PM on Sunday.
3. We will refrain from the use of alcohol and illegal drugs during the weekend.
4. We will each sleep in the separate room to which we are assigned.
5. We will not leave the weekend for any reason, unless an emergency arises. If we need to leave, we will speak to one of the presenting couples before leaving.
6. If we cancel, we will be refunded $200.00 ($25 is nonrefundable). If we want to change to a later weekend, we will let Engaged Encounter (EE) know one week or more in advance and EE will transfer us at no charge. For these requests, please contact the Registration Coordinator - Gilbert Pinon @ 915-633-9968.
We agree that by registering and submitting payment that we release Catholic Engaged Encounter of El Paso - Las Cruces, along with it's agents, associates, volunteers and employees, from any and all liability associated in any way with our attendance at the weekend program.